Harvest Valley Church: We had a very good start to our first services as the gathered Church this past week. We had around 90 people total and we handled that easily with the two services. We assume more will come as people feel safe coming this week and the weeks to come. The services this week will be at 9 A.M. and then at 10:30 A.M. We have enough time in between services to sanitize the building, so we can move the late service up to 10:30 A. M. to make it a better option for most people who would like to come later. Our chair arrangement worked very well and we can potentially have double the attendance and not have any issues with social distancing. Thanks to every one who made this possible.
So here are the good reasons to feel safe as you come to services this week.
1. We have two entrances to come in with the doors wide open for you.
2. All the building we are using will have been completely sanitized with professional sanitizers.
3. Fellowship time exists after the service outside when you are dismissed.
4. Our chairs are spaced far enough apart to abide by the governor's directives.
5. We are purposely keeping the services to one hour or less so you can bring your whole family.
6. The nursery is open for mothers to take their infants back to. (We are not providing child care, however)
7. You can wear masks if you like, but it is not a requirement.
We also have a children's feature in our service each week. It was awesome to see so many young families come with their children the first week. Keep it up, our children are very important to us and we our doing our part to make the service helpful to the whole family.
We hope to see you this Sunday.
Harvest Valley Church
Pastor Curt has served as a Church Planter, a local Pastor, and as a lead Pastor, serving mostly Nebraska Churches. He has been doing interim ministry since 2012, and he and Fay make their home in Scottsbluff. He received his schooling from Grace University and has completed some graduate studies with Moody in Chicago.